We are honored to announce the Nature-Based Businesses selected for Accelerating Appalachia 2019! These businesses are supporting a regenerative economy built on the values of soil and soul. Program participants will travel to Kentucky, Ohio, and North Carolina to learn, grow, and connect with thought leaders and communities. Accelerating Appalachia has been providing accelerator services to Nature-Based Businesses for years, growing one of the world’s most diverse economies focused on food, clothing, shelter, and wellness. We are thrilled to be a part of this cohort’s journey.
- Ballew Estates, Tiffany Bellfield | Richmond, KY
- HomeGrown HideAways, Jessa Turner | Berea, KY
- Kentucky Green Grass, Rachael Edmiston | Harrodsburg, KY
- Madison County Community Learning Centers, Deborah Delisle | Marshall, NC
- Moonlight Meat Processing, Anne Bays | Williamsburg, KY
- No Taste Like Home, Rebekah Jopling | Asheville, NC
- Rachel DesRocher, Incubator Kitchen Collective and Grateful Grahams, Rachel DesRochers | Newport, KY
Learn more about Accelerating Appalachia’s 2019 Nature-Based Businesses.